The company Tradebulls.in (Tradebulls Securities Private Limited) is operating out of India and is registered under SEBI Registration No : INZ000171838 and PMS Reg. No.:INP000005463.
They are listing their physical address as Ahmedabad: Tradebulls House, Sindhubhavan Road, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, India -380054. To know more about this company and its services, reading this Tradebulls.in review would be critical.
The website of this company lists Dinesh Thakkar as the founder and CMD of Tradebulls Group.
It is alleged that Mr. Thakkar has 20 years of experience in Capital and Commodity markets.
I can’t verify these claims on a LinkedIn profile that seemingly appears to be his own.
That’s because this profile does not have his picture on it, and it’s hard to establish whether this information is accurately representing Mr. Thakkar or someone he is trying to impersonate.
Under their stakeholders category, the website claims that they are focused on building long term client relationships. But Tradebulls reviews and testimonials from real clients say otherwise.
In fact, this brokerage does not have good investor feedback at all. The positive ones you see on forums like glassdoor.com might not be authentic.
Trade bulls offers the following products:
- Equity and Derivatives
- Currency trading
- Online trading
- Depository services
- Mutual fund
Tradebulls.in Review – is it a scam?
Tradebulls offers mediocre brokerage and wealth management services as this has been confessed by a couple of clients who expressed their disgruntlement with the company’s employees and services in general.
The following are reasons as to why this brokerage is an outright fraud (according to real customer reviews):
- The most expensive broker charging exorbitant margin per share which is not in order. This is a rip off – according to their clients
- They have a mobile app that is not working at all. Company cannot invest in a proper mobile app for Tradebulls.in clients.
- Trade Bulls brokerage online facility is quite useless as it does not give clients what they promise on the sales page.
- Broker is insensitive to complaints and is instead focusing on ripping off more clients.
- Managers of some branches of Tradebulls.in are disconnected to clients and don’t corporate with investors
- The company is streaming false data which clients cannot rely on
In short, these morons are simply creating a hellish experience for their clients as many negative Tradebulls.in reviews continue to mount against the lackluster services of this broker.
Their equity trading services are quite poor as confessed by many customers. They are borderline scam.
Tradebulls.in Review – the conclusion
One thing you have to know is that if a brokerage has a lot of complaints and does not appear legit, it does not matter what else they advertise on their site. That broker is likely to mess up your financial future.
This brokerage and wealth management firm does not look like a broker I can trust. If you’re into online trading of equities, shares, Cryptocurrencies and similar assets, my advice is that you should click the highlighted link below to discover which broker can satisfy your needs.